What are Compression Boots?
Compression boots are a form of a compression device meant for recovery and rehabilitation after intense workouts, training, conditioning, sports activity, and more. Elite Chiropractic and Sport utilizes the high-quality NormaTec Recovery Boots, noted for their pulse technology.
Elite athletes, runners, yogis, collegiate level athletes, and more all find benefit in the pulse technology and all-encompassing compression boots found in our recovery lounge.
Compression boots cover the area of the leg from foot to thigh and use technology and massage methods to induce a quicker recovery after rigorous athletic activity. You simply slip your leg in, zip up, and set the settings for your exact needs. The doctors at our recovery lounge will help you select the proper technique settings and length of time for your specific needs.
Talk to us today about what compression boots can do for you and your training — start seeing results after one session, and you will be hooked on the pulse technology that improves performance and increases the frequency of your training.
If you have ever wanted to increase your conditioning while minimizing the effect on your body, NormaTec Recovery Boots are exactly what you need to achieve your goals.
Normatec Recovery Boots
“Science Behind the NormaTec MVP Recovery System”
NormaTec’s founder, a physician bioengineer (MD, PhD), recognized the powerful potential of external dynamic compression and its crucial role in healing and recovery. NormaTec developed and patented Sequential Pulse Technology, and the NormaTec Recovery System was born.
Now, NormaTec Recovery Boots are the go-to compression boots for any athlete. Elite Chiropractic and Sport appreciates the benefits of the advanced technology and is proud to offer their use in our recovery lounge for athletes who are looking to train longer and harder, and for improving general range and flexibility in users young and old.
No matter your age, training level, or reason for interest, we can talk you through the specific benefits and can offer consultation on how the compression boots will work specifically for you, your needs, and your body.
Results from NormaTec Recovery Boots
• Faster Recovery Time • Decreased Edema
• Decreased Muscle Fatigue • No Pain / Stiffness
• Refreshed and Rejuvenated Muscles
Pulse Technology Columbia MD and Nearby Areas
While a healthy athlete’s body eventually will recover from an intense workout, using the Sequential pulse technology found only in a NormaTec Recovery System for just 20 minutes can significantly speed recovery.
What the NormaTec Recovery Boots allow you to do as an athlete is train longer, harder, and more intensely. The speedy recovery induced by the pulse technology aids your body in recovery using methods that mimic the body’s natural processes.
With compression boots, you can schedule more training or tackle a more intense regimen. Conditioning, flexibility and more are all improved by the pulse technology that heals and restores energy, mobility, and more.
Benefits from Pulse Technology Found in Our Recovery Lounge:
- Improved circulation
- Increased flexibility
- Increased mobility and range of motion
- Reduction of swelling
- Reduction of inflammation
- Prevention of muscle soreness
- Alleviation of current muscle soreness
- Removal of exercise-related wastes, including lactic acid
- Increased training and intensity
- A decrease in training recovery time
- Ability to relax and unwind after intense workouts
Sequential Pulse Technology Goes Way Beyond Sequential Intermittent Compression
Sequential Pulse Technology is based on normal physiology, and it synergistically combines three distinctive massage techniques to speed the body’s normal recovery process.
1) Pulsing: Instead of using static compression (squeezing) to transport fluid out of the limbs, Sequential Pulse Technology uses dynamic compression (pulsing). Our patented pulsing action more effectively mimics the muscle pump of the legs and arms, greatly enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs after an intense workout.
2) Gradients: Veins and lymphatic vessels have one-way valves that prevent the backflow of fluid. Similarly, Sequential Pulse Technology utilizes gradient hold pressures to keep your body’s fluids from being forced down toward your feet by the pulsing action in proximal zones. Because of this enhancement, Sequential Technology can deliver maximum pressure throughout the entire limb and the effectiveness of the pulsing action is not diminished near the top of the limb.
3) Distal release: Because extended static pressure can be detrimental to the body’s normal circulatory flow, Sequential Pulse Technology releases the hold pressures once they are no longer needed to prevent backflow. By releasing the hold pressure in each zone as soon as possible, each portion of the limb gains maximal rest time without a significant pause between compression cycles.
Interested in the NormaTec Recovery Boots?
If NormaTec Recovery Boots and a session in our recovery lounge sound like exactly what you need, contact us today. We can talk you through the benefits and schedule you for a session, so you can start achieving your athletic goals quicker while being safe and giving your body the relaxation and rejuvenation boost that it needs to keep working hard.